AED Grant Resource List
We’ve compiled the following list of grants and organized them by audience. Many of these grants are specifically for AED funding. Grants listed here that aren’t specifically intended to purchase AEDs should still allow funding to be applied to an AED. We try our best to keep this list up to date and are always appreciative of your feedback.
If you have an update or suggestion for this list, we would love to hear from you. In fact, if you contact us with a grant to submit (either one you found, or if your organization offers a grant) and we add it to our list, we’ll give you a discount of 10% off AED accessories and/or $100 off an AED. Please see the discount instructions at the bottom of this page.
To navigate this list, please click on a category below.
If none of the categories above apply to you or your organization, you can check out these grants and resources, which are a bit more general.
In order to qualify for a discount of 10% off AED accessory purchases or $100 off an AED purchase on AEDSuperstore.com, you must meet the following requirements:
- Submit a grant by email to [email protected] with the exact subject line “AED grant link submission” (Please be precise; all other subject lines will be filtered and sent to spam, and we do want to see your submission!)
- The grant must not already be listed in any of our current grant lists
- The grant must be applicable for funding an AED, either:
- Explicitly states it’s for funding an AED, or
- An AED is eligible under the grant’s eligibility/submission guidelines