The AED Superstore respects your right to privacy.
The AED Superstore is constantly striving to provide excellent service to you, our customers, while building a long-lasting relationship. To achieve these goals, we occasionally need information about you when you visit
When you visit our site, you may be providing information to us on two different levels about your visit:
- Anonymous statistics collected as you browse the site and,
- Personal information you knowingly give us.
We want you to be aware of how we handle this information. Our Commitment to Your Privacy
The AED Superstore would like to assure you that we do not:
The AED Superstore does:
- Collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us.
- Provide or sell the names and addresses of our customers [site users] to outside vendors--except to our physician partners who may require it to provide AED prescriptions where necessary.
- Safeguard customers' information from unauthorized access.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers' needs (e.g. customer care or new products or services.)
- Honor customers' requests to remove their names from our e-mail solicitation lists. (Just contact us).
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
The AED Superstore values your privacy, and we reinforce this belief throughout our organization. Your information will be protected as described, unless a specific web page says otherwise.
Information this Site Gathers/Tracks
Statistics about your visit
As you browse the site, the AED Superstore's Web servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via Web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit our site
- Which pages people visit on our site
- From which domains our visitors come (e.g., "mindspring.net" or "aol.com")
- Which browsers people use to visit our site