Brad Manikin w/Electronics & Carry Bag by Simulaids
- CPR Brad Manikin
- Electronic Feedback of Hand Position, Compressions & Ventilations
- 3 Disposable Lung/Airway Systems
- 3 Channel Design Mouth/Nosepieces
- Nylon Carry Bag/Kneeling Pad
- 3 Year Factory Warranty
CPR Brad with Electronics provides the CPR trainee with feedback of their hand position, depth of compressions and ventilations. Brad's realistic appearance, accurate anatomical landmarks, and individual-use mouth/nosepieces with disposable airway/lung system and non-rebreathing valve combine for function, durability, and ease of use. The convenient nylon carry bag can also be used as a kneeling pad when empty.
Electronic mechanisms within the torso and on the chest plate of this manikin indicate when techniques are performed properly:
- Proper hand placement on the sternum - When a hand is placed on the chest in the correct position, a pressure plate under the overlay skin is compressed, closing a circuit to illuminate the “hand position correct” light.
- Adequate ventilation - When sufficient air enters the lung, a magnetically released switch illuminates the “adequate ventilation light.”
- Adequate compression – Sufficient pressure on the chest opens a switch to illuminate the “adequate compression light.”
with Electronics and Carry Bag
Size: 28" x 18" x 10"