The Laerdal Resusci Junior QCPR training manikin will help to improve an individual's skills and to boost team performance. Resusci Junior QCPR allows students to prepare as accurately as possible to save a child’s life.
Laerdal's QCPR Technology is designed to enable both instructors and trainees to monitor and review CPR performance more effectively, which increases efficiency and promotes the value of training time.
This enables you to:
- More effectively facilitate training for individuals and high-performance teams
- Train in the environment of your choice
- Assess performance results of multiple individuals in real-time
- Provide a team debrief while also focusing on individual performances
Conducting CPR on a child is a rare occurrence, so learning how it feels to perform CPR correctly is important to maximize the chance of survival during those critical moments of a child's resuscitation.
Laerdal has consulted with pediatric experts experienced in child CPR which ensures realistic resistance when compressing and appropriate chest rise during ventilations.
- Resusci Junior QCPR Child Manikin
- Soft Carry Case with Integrated Knee Padding
- Pulse Bulb
- 4 Junior Faces
- 3 Junior Airways
- 18 Manikin Wipes
- 1 User Guide
- 1 Important Product Information
- 4 AA size batteries
- 1 USB-C to USB-A cable and power adapter
Alternate Part Number(s): 18001001