Laerdal Crash Kelly ManikinPart #: 201-10001 Our Price: $2,320.00
Laerdal Crash Kelly Manikin
Crash Kelly is a durable, rugged training manikin with an intubation head for advanced airway management training and realistic articulation allowing the manikin to be placed in various settings for extrication or rescue.
- Effective for airway management, adult extrication and confined-space rescue
- Extremely durable, rugged and lifelike
- Mobile for use in field extrication, triage and transport training
- Oral, nasal and digital intubation with oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airway insertions possible
- Right mainstream intubation possible
- Manually generated carotid pulse
- Suctioning techniques can be performed
- Realistic articulation for application of cervical collars, splints and traction or application to a spineboard
- Optional trauma modules can be added to enhance realism
- Manikin Lubricant
- Assembly Tool Kit
- Directions for Use
Please note: This product ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!