Crash Kelly is a durable, rugged training manikin with an intubation head for advanced airway management training and realistic articulation allowing the manikin to be placed in various settings for extrication or rescue.
- Effective for airway management, adult extrication and confined-space rescue
- Extremely durable, rugged and lifelike
- Mobile for use in field extrication, triage and transport training
- Oral, nasal and digital intubation with oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airway insertions possible
- Right mainstream intubation possible
- Manually generated carotid pulse
- Suctioning techniques can be performed
- Realistic articulation for application of cervical collars, splints and traction or application to a spineboard
- Optional trauma modules can be added to enhance realism
- Manikin Lubricant
- Assembly Tool Kit
- Directions for Use
Please note: This product ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.