During a rescue, the spineboard must be rigid,lightweight, and comfortable for the patient. The spineboard should also take up as little space as possible. Shown though independent laboratory testing, the BaXstrap spineboards have demonstrated the ability of some to withstand a weight load of greater than 2,500 lb., yet it weighs only 13½ pounds.
The BaXstrap spineboard's contoured design allow it to nest compactly. Three boards stacked take up only 5½ inches. The design also offers comfort, which increases patient compliance. The BaXstrap spineboard is the board which will meet your most demanding needs.
Straps not included. Choose desired straps from accessories listed below. Features include:
• Five-year manufacturer's warranty
• Dimensions: 16" x 72" x 2.5"
• Weighs 13.5 lbs. (single board)
• Thickness of 2.3 inches
• 14 handholds
• Handhold width of 2 inches
• Handhold length of 5.25 inches
• Minimum storage space for 2 boards of approximately 4.00 inches
• 12 Pins
• Carbon fiber tubes
• The spineboard shall be CE marked
• Operating temperature: -18°C to 43°C (0°F to 110°F)
• Storage temperature: -18°C to 43°C (0°F to 110°F)
Alternate Part Number(s): 982500, 982600