During a rescue, the spineboard must be rigid,lightweight, and comfortable for the patient. The spineboard should also take up as little space as possible. Shown though independent laboratory testing, the BaXstrap spineboards have demonstrated the ability of some to withstand a weight load of greater than 2,500 lb., yet it weighs only 13½ pounds.
The BaXstrap spineboard's contoured design allow it to nest compactly. Three boards stacked take up only 5½ inches. The design also offers comfort, which increases patient compliance. The BaXstrap spineboard is the board which will meet your most demanding needs.
Straps not included. Choose desired straps from accessories listed below. Features include:
• Five-year manufacturer's warranty
• No seams make it easy to clean and decontaminate
• Extra large handholds make it easy to grab, even with heavily gloved hands
• Raised handholds make it easy to pick up
• Pins are molded into the board, maximizing their strength
• Includes strap holes for pediatric patients, eliminating the need to use towels to fill the extra space between patient and strap
• Can be used for water rescue, in the mountains, at home or on the road
• Radiolucent for clear view of the spine, MRI and CT scan compatible
• Not made with natural rubber latex.
• Dimensions: 16" x 72" x 2.5" - Weighs only 13.5 lbs. (single board)