Laerdal® Advanced MegaCode Kid (SimPad capable) is a manikin designed for child advanced life support skills training in a wide range of pediatric life-saving skills used in pre-hospital emergencies.
- Realistic airway for insertion of standard airway devices.
- Intravenous drug administration via IV bolus or drip using the multi-venous pediatric IV arm.
- Realistic needle insertion and feel at the medial malleolus and tibial tuberosity for intraosseous infusion.
- Allows for the auscultation of normal and abnormal heart, breath, and bowel sounds.
- Optional Pediatric Trauma Modules add realism to the training scenario.
Includes: Full body Manikin (SimPad capable), Multi-Venous IV Training Arm, Intraosseous Leg, Manikin Lubricant, Jacket, Pants, Carry Case and Directions for Use.
- 45.3543 inches length
- 10.3937 inches width
- 14.1732 inches height
- Shipping weight 35 pounds
** SimPad Unit
is required for operation. Sold separately **