Act+Fast™ Anti-Choking Trainer, Blue (AHA), Single. This device enables students to develop confidence in their ability to perform the Abdominal Thrust (Heimlich) Maneuver as recommended by the American Heart Association (AHA). It has been designed to be realistic and easy to use. Students have fun while learning to save lives!
• Adjustable Shoulder Straps - One Size Fits All
• Easy To Use
• Lead Free
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Washable (Simply remove the PVC bladder and airway assembly, and hand-wash the neoprene vest using a mild detergent. Hang to air dry.)
• Students practice the abdominal thrust maneuver safely.
• When maneuver is done correctly, foam plug pops out, providing instant feedback.
• Training can be done standing, sitting, or lying down for additional realism.
• Self-Rescue can be taught using a chair, table, or countertop.
• The transparent airway allows students to see the obstruction and watch its release.
• Navel marker for correct hand placement
• Adjustable straps and easy to use buckles fit all students, makes switching users simple.
• Patented Act Fast Vest w/Adjustable Shoulder Straps
• Internal Air Bladder
• Clear Plastic Airway
• 10 Reusable Foam Plugs
• User Manual
• Nylon Drawstring Carry Bag