Bleeding can be life threatening and may occur from emergency situations in our communities everyday. Vehicle crashes, incidents involving farming equipment or public transportation, accidental injuries from natural disasters like tornadoes, or inflicted injuries from intentional acts of violence like shootings and bombings are just some examples of situations that can occur anytime and anywhere. Uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes – even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive. These first minutes following a traumatic injury can be crucial in saving a life.
North American Rescue has designed this convenient kit to assist bystanders with the essential medical tools needed to take action in life threatening emergencies. This kit is contained in a ruggedized, vacuum-sealed pouch, and provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that have been proven to help to save lives such as the same Tourniquet recommended by the U.S. Military & the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma to control bleeding.
- Easy to carry and distribute to bystanders responding to an emergency
- Designed to provide the essential bleeding control equipment needed to help save a life
- Small, compact and easy to use
- Kits contains the same Tourniquet recommended by the U.S. Military & the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma to control bleeding
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, Orange
- 1 x NAR Wound Packing Gauze
- 1 x HyFin® Compact, Vent Twin Pack
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x Pair, Responder Blue Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- H 12 in. x W 7.5 in. x D 4 in.
- Weight: 0.56 lbs (8.96 oz)