The ZOLL CPR-D-padz® are a one-piece defibrillation and CPR system with compression depth and rate sensors. CPR-D-padz are manufactured with a five-year shelf life.
The package includes:
- CPR-D-padz defibrillator electrodes
- Barrier mask
- Wet wipe
- Dry wipe
- Up to five (5) year shelf-life
CPR-D-Padz Real CPR Help®In any emergency, it's easy to find yourself feeling panic, confusion, or a number of other symptoms that can make it hard to concentrate, remember your training, and act swiftly and appropriately. To aid in the rescue process and help ensure a proper SCA emergency rescue effort takes place by anyone available, ZOLL created Real CPR Help®.
This technology is integrated into the ZOLL AED Plus & Pro electrode pads (CPR-D-Padz) to help you:
- Quickly and properly place the electrode pads
- Identify easily where to begin chest compressions
- Understand if you're going too fast, too slow, and deep enough while performing CPR
- Adults need 100-120 compressions/minute and 2-2.4" of compression depth
The CPR-D-padz are a one-piece, pre-connected electrode which lasts up to 5 years from the manufacture date - the longest shelf life of any defibrillator electrode. An adaptive metronome helps the rescuer with the proper rate as the unit converts data from the CPR-D-Padz into actionable insights and guidance.
Dealing with an SCA emergency is never easy. Every advantage a first responder or rescuer can have to save a life is crucial. ZOLL is making the rescue process simple, accurate, and with a greater chance for success for every responder when using the CPR-D-Padz with Real CPR Help.