The Practi-TRAINER® Essentials Basic AED Trainer by WNL Products is economical and compact enough to allow instructors to bring an AED trainer for everyone in the class! It provides a universal training experience which will prepare students to use a variety of different AEDs. Among its features are two pre-programmed scenarios, clear voice prompts, built-in English and Spanish language options, and a metronome. It is compatible with any type of CPR manikin that is intended for AED training.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Provides realistic defibrillator training, but cannot deliver an actual defibrillation shock
- Affordable enough for each student in a class to have their own trainer
- Voice prompts to guide students through simulated rescue situations
- Fully Compliant with AHA 2015 guidelines
- Metronome sets the proper pace for effective chest compressions
- The lightweight, compact unit is ideal for transporting to training at any location
- Compatible with most CPR manikins that are intended for AED training
- Flexible power options include an AC adapter for longer use or batteries for greater portability
Each unit comes with:
- AED trainer
- 1 set of reusable adult training pads and connector
- 1 set of reusable child training pads and connector
- 3 AA batteries
- Nylon carrying case
- Instructor manual
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
The 4-pack comes in one outer carry case which houses all 4 individual AED trainers & accessories (see images).
Select a single trainer or the economical 4-pack by using the drop-down window above.
This item is for training purposes only and cannot be used for patient defibrillation.
Alternate Part Number(s): WL120ES10, WL120ES10-4