Basic Bleeding Control Course Introduction Kit
The Basic Bleeding Control program consists of both video content and samples of hands-on training with the supplies the student should learn. Based on recommendations from the Hartford Consensus and the American College of Surgeons, all instruction given is drawn from widely accepted treatment guidelines and procedures.
Standardize your bleeding control training TODAY!
- Lay-responder focused with real-life scenarios.
- Covers the following skills: major hemorrhage assessment through the String of Survival, tourniquet application (windlass and elastic), and wound packing.
- Interactive instruction consists of both video content and hands-on training.
- Video provides consistent visual instruction for correct usage of important supplies. It pauses for review and prompts for skill training.
- Average class takes only 60–90 minutes!
Includes 1 DVD, 1 USB with course orientation, 10 posters, 10 reference cards, 1 C-A-T® Tourniquet, 1 SWAT-T™ Tourniquet, 1 hemostatic dressing, 1 compressed gauze, and 1 emergency blanket