USB to IrDA Adapter for Windows PCs (Windows 7/Vista)Part #: AMP0778 Our Price: $49.95
USB to IrDA Adapter for Windows PCs (Windows 7/Vista)
OverviewThis item has been discontinued. Please use item AMP0777.The most common way to download rescue data (or configure the AEDs software) with a modern AED is via "infrared". Many of you probably have PCs and laptops, but do not have an IrDA (Infrared Data) port on your computer to take advantage of this important feature.
Now, the AED Superstore® offers this little adapter which will solve that problem quickly and easily! It complies with the USB 1.1 standard (works in USB 2.0 Ports at USB 1.1 speeds), and supports IrDA transfer speeds up to 4Mbps. It even comes with a 36" extension cable for positioning.
NOTE: Consult the AED Superstore or the manufacturer of your AED to confirm the presence of an IrDA port if you are unsure.
- USB 1.1 Compliant IrDA Adapter for Windows
- USB 1.1 Compliant (will work in USB 2.0 ports at USB1.1 speeds)
- Provides standard IrDA interface for use with IrDA-enabled Automated External Defibrillators
- Compatible with Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7
- USB powered - no external power source required
- Support Hot Plug, Plug and Play Supports the following IrDA modes: SIR, MIR, FIR (4Mbps)
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC CE
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
Package Includes: USB 1.1 to IrDA adapter USB Male A to Female A, Driver on 3-inch CD, and Brief User Guide.
- PC with USB port Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7
- Peripherals with IrDA ports, such as AEDs, PDAs, Printers, Cameras, etc.
- CD-ROM drive to install drivers and utilities
Alternate Part Number(s): USBTOIRDA-NB, 8000-0815
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!