USB to IrDA Adapter for Windows PCs (Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/ME/98/98SE, MAC OS 10.5-10.9, Linux 2.6.x-3.x)Part #: AMP0777 Our Price: $29.95
USB to IrDA Adapter for Windows PCs (Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/ME/98/98SE, MAC OS 10.5-10.9, Linux 2.6.x-3.x)
OverviewThe most common way to download rescue data (or configure the AEDs software) with a modern AED is via "infrared". Many of you probably have PCs and laptops, but do not have an IrDA (Infrared Data) port on your computer to take advantage of this important feature.Read more...
Now, the AED Superstore® offers this little adapter which will solve that problem quickly and easily! It complies with the USB 1.1 standard (works in USB 2.0 Ports at USB 1.1 speeds), and supports IrDA transfer speeds up to 4Mbps.
NOTE: Consult the AED Superstore or the manufacturer of your AED to confirm the presence of an IrDA port if you are unsure.
- USB 1.1 Compliant IrDA Adapter for Windows
- USB 1.1 Compliant (will work in USB 2.0 ports at USB1.1 speeds)
- Provides standard IrDA interface for use with IrDA-enabled Automated External Defibrillators
- Compatible with Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, 32 & 64 bit, MAC OS 10.5-10.9, Linux 2.6.x-3.x
- USB powered - no external power source required
- Support Hot Plug, Plug and Play Supports the following IrDA modes: SIR, MIR, FIR (4Mbps)
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC CE
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
Package Includes: USB to IrDA Adapter, USB 2.0 Male A to Female A Extension Cable (3 ft), Driver on CD.
- PC with USB port Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- Peripherals with IrDA ports, such as AEDs, PDAs, Printers, Cameras, etc.
- CD-ROM drive to install drivers and utilities
Alternate Part Number(s): USBTOIRDA-NB, 8000-0815
USB IrDA Adapter Works as advertised. I was able to update my Zoll AED Plus without a problemReviewed by: Brian from Brooklyn Center on
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!