Susie/Simon™ Hospital Training Manikin allows training for a variety of clinical procedures used by both nurses and other healthcare professionals. The external appearance of the model is female, while attachment of the male genitals converts the manikin into a male model. With Susie/Simon™ the instructor and student can simulate a number of exercises, from transverse colostomy management to tracheotomy, from intramuscular injection to ophthalmological treatment.
Intestinal lavage can be simulated. The joints are strong and movements lifelike, even to the extent of permitting pronation and supination of the forearm. Made from the highest quality vinyl plastic with a high degree of resistance to wear and tear. The surface is smooth, impervious to water, oils, and liniments. 5' 5", 58 lbs.
This manikin is available in a variety of skin tones. Select your desired skin tone by using the drop-down window above.
Susie/Simon Hospital Training Manikin Features:
- Douching and pap smear exercises
- Enema administration
- Head supplied with a wig for combing, shampooing, and head draping exercises
- Injection site on buttock for intramuscular injection
- Injection sites on left arm for intramuscular and subcutaneous injections
- Instruction in gastrostomy, ileostomy, and transverse colostomy management
- Interchangeable male and female organs
- Male and female urinary catheterization
- Otic, nasal, tracheotomy, and gastrostomy openings and connections for ear syringing, gastric suction, and tracheotomy exercises
- Removable dentures
- Separated fingers and toes for bandaging exercises
- Separately inserted eyes for the administration of orbital medications, removal of foreign bodies, and eye irrigation
- 5' 6", 42 lbs
Alternate Part Number(s): SB20142U, SB20142(D)U, SB20142(M)U, SB20142(L)U, SB20142L, SB20142D, SB20142M, SB20142(L), SB20142(D), SB20142(M)