G3 Quicklook AED Backpack by Statpacks. If you are looking for an AED backpack, the QuickLook is specifically designed to accommodate most Automated External Defibrillators (without the carry case). The single adjustable buckle strap on the AED compartment allows for quick viewing of the AED status and rapid access. The fluorescent piping trim has a reflective property which allows for high visibility in any lighting environment (the black bag does not have fluorescent trim).
The Quicklook AED Backpack is ideal for use in public areas such as airports, coliseums, shopping malls, or homes as an all-in-one first responder AED backpack. The Quicklook uses a very simple design for the layperson as well as experienced responders. Available in red, blue, and tactical black. Choose a color option in the dropdown window above. Contents NOT included.
• A stow away “Rain Fly” is included for bad weather
• Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the backside of this Medical Backpack
• Single-buckle EMS AED pocket offers quick access to the Defibrillator
• Clear durable urethane window allows quick view of AED status
• Main compartment features three removable stick-in-place pouches that give visibility and organization to contents
• QuickZip access to the main compartment through the back panel, maintaining access to contents and AED
• Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits
• QuickZip access to the main compartment for quick access to Emergency Medical Equipment
• Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
• Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
• Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
• Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
• Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
• A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located inside the main compartment
• ID window to label any way you want to distinguish between other EMS AED backpack’s
• Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one-ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s
• Available colors: Red, Blue, and Black
• Capacity: 1800 cu in
• Weight: 3.2lbs
Alternate Part Number(s): G35007BK, G35007BU, G35007RE, G11039BK, G11039BU, G11039RE, G35007TK