SPO PulseOx 6100 Hand-heldPart #: 90401000 Our Price: Discontinued
SPO PulseOx 6100 Hand-held
OverviewQuick LinksAED Superstore no longer carries this item. Please call us at 800-544-0048 to discuss your options.The PulseOx 6100 is ideally suited for medical professionals. Based on SPO Medical's proprietary patented algorithms, the PulseOx 6100 uses Reflective Pulse Oximetry (RPO) technology for accurate and reliable measurements of blood oxygen saturation and heart rate. With AutoSpot technology, three algorithms also remove sensitivity to motion artifacts and low perfusion typically experienced by other hand-held oximeters. 2 size "AA" batteries included.
- Attractive and robust design.
- Universal thimble size (Replacement sensors available.)
- AutoSpot Technology for motion artifact and low perfusion.
- Completely nail polish tolerant regardless of how dark the color.
- Automatic shut off.
- Low battery consumption.
- Easy-to-read illuminated LCD panel.
- Memory capability to store readings.
- Manufactured to environmentally friendly standards.
Our lowest price includes free UPS Ground shipping within the lower 48 United States. Order now!
- Reference Library
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!