The BCI® Capnocheck® Sleep Capnograph/Oximeter is specifically designed for sleep screenings and lab-based sleep studies. The 4-channel analog output capability allows you to select ETCO2 numeric value, ETCO2 waveform, inspired CO2, respiratory rate, and heart rate, along with SpO2 numeric and waveform displays. The Capnocheck Sleep can interface easily with most polysomnograph equipment allowing for enhanced detection of respiratory depression during sleep.
- The quiet system minimizes monitor noise.
- BCI-Smiths Medical patented technology reliably measures SpO2.
- Breath-by-breath CO2 detection allows rapid response to patient changes.
- The disappearing display along with no audible alarms or pulse tones in sleep mode minimize patient distraction.
- The 4-channel analog output capability provides versatile room and sleep lab set-up.
- The user can perform non-lab or preliminary sleep studies via PC analysis software.
- The system incorporates economical sidestream technology.
Available with or without pulse oximetry. Select your preference by using the drop-down window above.
Alternate Part Number(s): 9004050, 9004051, 9004-050, 9004-051