Helal Ethnic CPR Manikin w/Electronics & Carry Bag by Simulaids. This Brad-style manikin takes on a new look with Arabian features and skin color. The replacement lungs remain the same, so you can incorporate another ethnic group into your CPR training classes with minimal expense. Chin-lift/head-tilt technique opens the airway and anatomical landmarks encourage proper hand placement. Adult effort chest compressions can be eliminated by removing the chest plate from under the skin and small adult or adolescent compressions can be experienced.
Helal with Electronics provides the CPR trainee with feedback of their hand position, depth of compressions and ventilations. Electronic mechanisms within the torso and on the chest plate of this manikin indicate when techniques are performed properly:
- Proper hand placement on the sternum - When a hand is placed on the chest in the correct position, a pressure plate under the overlying skin is compressed, closing a circuit to illuminate the “hand position correct” light.
- Adequate ventilation - When sufficient air enters the lung, a magnetically released switch illuminates the “adequate ventilation light.”
- Adequate compression – Sufficient pressure on the chest opens a switch to illuminate the “adequate compression light.”
- Helal CPR Manikin with Electronics
- Electronic Feedback of Hand Position, Compressions & Ventilations
- 3 Disposable Lung/Airway Systems
- 3 Channel Design Mouth/Nosepieces
- Nylon Carry Bag/Kneeling Pad
- 3 Year Factory Warranty
Size: 28" x 17" x 10"
Weight: 17 lbs