This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Please see our complete line of CPR Manikins
for a suitable replacement.
CPR David African-American Adult Manikin w/Electronics & Carry Bag by Simulaids
David with Electronics provides the CPR trainee with feedback of their hand position, depth of compressions and ventilations. David comes with our patented ball/valve airway which replicates the occluded airway of the victim in need of CPR, and opens to allow air to lungs when proper chin lifts are applied.
Features include: personal use channel mouth/nosepieces for each student, lightweight, portable, lifelike anatomical landmarks, carotid pulse, sternum, ribcage, and substernal notch. Soft carry case can be used as a kneeling pad when empty.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Electronic Feedback of Hand Position, Compressions & Ventilations
- CPR David African-American Adult Manikin
- 10 Disposable Lung/Airway Systems
- 10 Channel Design Mouth/Nosepieces
- Soft Carry Bag/Kneeling Pad
- 3 Year Factory Warranty
Electronic mechanisms within the torso and on the chest plate of this manikin indicate when techniques are performed properly:
- Proper hand placement on the sternum - When a hand is placed on the chest in the correct position, a pressure plate under the overlying skin is compressed, closing a circuit to illuminate the “hand position correct” light.
- Adequate ventilation - When sufficient air enters the lung, a magnetically released switch illuminates the “adequate ventilation light.”
- Adequate compression - Sufficient pressure on the chest opens a switch to illuminate the “adequate compression light.”
CPR David African-American Adult Manikin w/Electronics & Carry Bag
Size: 31" x 18" x 10"