Simulaids David African-American CPR Adult Manikin w/Carry Bag w/ElectronicsPart #: 2610 Our Price: $879.30
Simulaids David African-American CPR Adult Manikin w/Carry Bag w/Electronics
CPR David African-American Adult Manikin w/Electronics & Carry Bag by Simulaids
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Electronic Feedback of Hand Position, Compressions & Ventilations
- CPR David African-American Adult Manikin
- 10 Disposable Lung/Airway Systems
- 10 Channel Design Mouth/Nosepieces
- Soft Carry Bag/Kneeling Pad
- 3 Year Factory Warranty
David with Electronics provides the CPR trainee with feedback of their hand position, depth of compressions and ventilations. David comes with our patented ball/valve airway which replicates the occluded airway of the victim in need of CPR, and opens to allow air to lungs when proper chin lifts are applied.Features include: personal use channel mouth/nosepieces for each student, lightweight, portable, lifelike anatomical landmarks, carotid pulse, sternum, ribcage, and substernal notch. Soft carry case can be used as a kneeling pad when empty.Electronic mechanisms within the torso and on the chest plate of this manikin indicate when techniques are performed properly:
- Proper hand placement on the sternum - When a hand is placed on the chest in the correct position, a pressure plate under the overlay skin is compressed, closing a circuit to illuminate the “hand position correct” light.
- Adequate ventilation - When sufficient air enters the lung, a magnetically released switch illuminates the “adequate ventilation light.”
- Adequate compression - Sufficient pressure on the chest opens a switch to illuminate the “adequate compression light.”
CPR David African-American Adult Manikin w/Electronics & Carry Bag
with Carry Bag
Size: 31" x 18" x 10"
Alternate Part Number(s):
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!