The Casualty Simulation Kit contains a large supply of makeup components that enable you to create a wide range of wounds, including those associated with gunshots, perforations, major avulsions, and complex jaw wounds.
- Bleeding Strap on Moulages complete with Reservoir Bag & Pump Assembly
- Two Compound Fracture Humerus (Upper Arm)
- Two Compound Fracture Tibia (Lower Leg)
- Five Dozen Assorted Stick-On Injury Simulations
- Make Up Palette
- Measuring Cup
- Atomizer Mist Sprayer
- Casualty Simulation Wax
- Body Adhesive For Stick-On Wounds
- Two Bottles Of Coagulant Makeup Blood
- Three Packages Of Powder To Make, Three Gallons Of Simulated Blood
- Methyl Cellulose For Blood Thickening
- Two Packages Of Broken Plexiglas, Simulating Glass Imbedded In Wound
- Two Fake Dirt
- Glycerine For Simulating Perspiration
- Cold Cream
- Mineral Oil
- Three Latex Compound to simulate scars
- Two Petroleum Jelly
- Two Pressure Sensitive Tape
- Plastalene Modeling Paste - White
- Plastalene Modeling Paste - Dark
- Two Each Makeup Liners - Red, Blue, Brown, White,Yellow, Black, and Flesh
- Cotton Balls -100 Pk.
- Cotton Applicators/Swab Sticks -100 Pk.
- Tongue Depressors - 100 Pk.
- Six Makeup Sponges
- Six Spatulas
Size: 22" x 13" x 15". Sh. wt. 24 lbs.
Alternate Part Number(s): SB30089U