Protect your investment with our water and airtight Shok Box® hard case for your AED. This rugged and durable case is built to take it, and is custom-fitted for your Defibtech Lifeline or Lifeline AUTO AED.
It comes with:
- Tough ABS construction which can withstand a 7 foot drop to concrete
- Recessed co-molded rubberized plastic handle
- Tough ABS recessed push/pull latches to secure contents
- Full length hinged lid, molded in padlock provisions
- Vortex automatic breather valve to allow easy opening with altitude or temperature change
- Interlocks in stacks with same or mixed sizes
- Bright yellow box color and outer labels that absorb sunlight and glow in the dark help make your unit easy to locate
- Custom-fitted polyethylene foam interior for your Defibtech Lifeline or Lifeline AUTO AED with plenty of room for extra items
- Measures 16.2" x 12.7" x 6.6"
The main seal is made from a resilient blue silicone o-ring and Pelican-Hardigg represents this case can easily withstand submersion in 1 meter of water as well as seal out dust. A pressure relief valve is provided on the case to relieve pressure differentials from changes in atmospheric pressure or temperature.
Get one today and help extend the life of your Defibtech Lifeline AED!
Alternate Part Number(s): 00716, AMP9000DT, DAC-111, DAC-110