Protect your investment with our water-resistant Shok Box® hard case for your AED. This rugged and durable case is built to take it and is custom-fitted for your Cardiac Science AED.
It comes with:
- Tough ABS construction which can withstand a 7 foot drop to concrete
- Recessed co-molded rubberized plastic handle
- Tough ABS recessed push/pull latches to secure contents
- Full length hinged lid, molded in padlock provisions
- Vortex automatic breather valve to allow easy opening with altitude or temperature change
- Interlocks in stacks with same or mixed sizes
- Bright yellow box color and outer labels that absorb sunlight and glow in the dark help make your unit easy to locate
- Custom-fitted polyethylene foam interior for your Cardiac Science AED with plenty of room for extra items like a spare battery, extra electrodes, rescue kit, or other items (not included)
- Measures 18"x14"x7"
The main seal is made from a resilient blue silicone o-ring and Pelican-Hardigg represents this case can easily withstand submersion in 1 meter of water as well as seal out dust. A pressure relief valve is provided on the case to relieve pressure differentials from changes in atmospheric pressure or temperature.
Get one today and help extend the life of your Cardiac Science AED!