Across the nation, the Department of Labor and State Health Departments are enforcing regulated precautionary measures in schools, nurses' offices and doctors' offices along with emergency medical workers, janitorial staffs and teachers.
OSHA recommendations regarding personal protection are based on the Universal Precautions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control for all workers who may be in contact with blood and other body fluids.
Each Safetec Universal Precaution Compliance Kit comes in a plastic carry case suitable for mounting, and contains the following:
- Safety Shield
- Medical Gloves
- Protective Apron
- Disinfectant Solution with Wipe
- Identification Tag
- Red Biohazard Bag with Closure
- Scoop and Scraper to pick up solidified spill
- Antimicrobial Towelette
- Red-Z™ Pouch (applied over spills to solidify liquid wastes into a dry gel before handling)
- Not made with natural rubber latex