You should consider buying an AED if:
- Your state requires your business or organization to have an on-site AED.
- The safety of your customers, staff, and/or clients is important to you.
- You own a business, which sees a wide cross-section of the population come through its doors on a regular basis.
- Your customers, staff, or clients are at a higher risk for sudden cardiac arrest (such as the elderly, or persons with compromised health in a health-oriented business).
- Your patrons engage in activities involving physical strain such as a fitness-oriented business.
- You or a member of your household has been diagnosed with a heart-related condition or suffered previous heart-related events.
If any of the above items apply to you, your business or organization, you may want to consider having an AED available. Keep in mind, sudden cardiac arrest can happen to anyone, anytime, regardless of age, gender, or physical fitness.