Prestan Manikin (Single), Adult with CPR MonitorPart #: PP-AM-100M Our Price: $138.97
Prestan Manikin (Single), Adult with CPR Monitor
OverviewProfessional Adult CPR-AED Training Manikin (Single)by Prestan Products. Available with or without CPR Monitor. Includes 10 Face-Shield Lung Bags, 2 "AA" batteries, 4 anti-skid pads, and Nylon Carrying Case. 3-year manufacturer's warranty. Not made with natural rubber latex.Realistic to the eye and the touch, the Prestan manikin is unlike any other on the market. Available individually or in convenient multipacks of four for class training purposes, their manikins are uniquely designed as a clamshell that accommodates an easy-to-insert face shield lung bag. Prestan's revolutionary new CPR Rate Monitor allows for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding the rate of chest compression. This allows each student to gauge their rate of compressions on their own as well as allowing the instructor to monitor several students quickly and easily. And with our patented face/head tilt, the Prestan manikin simulates the way an actual victim's head would move if he required CPR. In addition, the unique construction of their manikins incorporates a mechanism to help them use the correct force to compress the chest to the correct depth.
- Realistic looking and acting manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster for you to carry and set up at training sites.
- Easy-to-insert face shield lung bag speeds setup of the manikin.
- Face shield is secured so it won't slip and there's no need for adhesives.
- Gives each student a realistic experience that provides for the best "real life" CPR outcomes.
- Allows each student to observe a true chest rise.
- Full chest rise and lung bag ensures that students receive the most accurate and realistic training.
- Helps students take CPR learning experience seriously.
- Face/head tilt enhances the CPR learning experience and teaches students how to open the airway during CPR.
- Clicker mechanism increases student's confidence in administering adequate compressions.
- 3-year factory warranty against defects in workmanship.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
Great quality, shipping was prompt and arrived before expected. I bought two for my training and they work very well with establishing proper rhythm with the CPR students.Reviewed by: Brendon D. from Orange, CT on
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!