Philips HeartStart OnSite AEDPart #: M5066 Retail Price:
Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
Buy now and receive a
FREE Carry Case!
This AED is IN STOCK and ready to ship today!
- Philips HeartStart OnSite AED with 8-Year Warranty
- Philips Smart Pad Adult Electrode Cartridge
- Philips OnSite Battery Pack with 4-Year Warranty
- FREE Premium AED/CPR Responder® Pack Learn More
- FREE "AED Equipped" Window/Wall Decal Learn More
- FREE AED Check® Tag Learn More
- FREE UPS Shipping Learn More
Call or order online and receive:
- VALUE PACKAGES
OverviewThe Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment. It is easy to set-up and includes automatic Life Guidance features like voice prompts and CPR coaching to help guide you through the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest.
*A spare battery is recommended for use during training sessions to avoid draining the rescue battery.
- No prescription needed - only AED in the US to not require a prescription
- Easy set up
- Electrode pads and battery are already installed
- Pull green tab to start initial self-test
- i button for instant help
- CPR Coaching during a rescue
- On Demand with the push of the i button
- Step-by-step rescue guidance
- Instructions adapt to your pace
- Follow your pace so they don’t overwhelm, run ahead, or slow you down.
- If needed, prompts are repeated or rephrased, and may include additional instructions
- Unit information
- Press if the unit is beeping
- OnSite tells the user what feature needs attention
- “Quick Shock” capabilities
- Less than 10 seconds to deliver a shock after pausing CPR
- Less wasted time during critical moments
- Daily self tests - ensure unit is ready to be used in a rescue
- Convert to Non-shocking training unit*
- Insert Adult OnSite AED Training Electrode Cartridge to train for adult rescue
- Insert Infant/Child training cartridges to train for pediatric rescues
- Re-insert electrode pad cartridge before storing so unit is ready to rescue
- Lightweight - only 3.3 lbs with electrode pad cartridge and battery pack installed.
- 8 year warranty
- Semi-rigid carry case
- Infant/Child Electrode Pads Cartridge
- Used for patients up to 8 years of age or under 55 lbs
- AED automatically adjusts to a lower energy level
- Coaching instructions modified to provide infant/child CPR
Alternate Part Number(s): M5066A, M5066A-C01, M5066A-C02, M5066A-C03, M5066A-C04, M5066A-CO1, M5066A-CO2, M5066A-CO3, M5066A-CO4, M5066A-CO4, M5068A, M5066A-R01, M5066A-RO1, M5066A-R01 with Extras, M5066A-RO1 with Extras, M5066A-YC, M5066A-CC
Warranty I find it very interesting that I have almost the same review as Bob from Farmington,NM . AED in my office started beeping also and after replacing the pads which the machine said it did not recognize ,I find out thru Phillips that the machine is two months out of warranty. Serious decision to be made after this disturbing news.Equipment such as this should last beyond the warranty stage in my opinion.Reviewed by: George from Pa on
8 Year Warranty After having our Phillips HeartStart for several years, it started beeping. We ordered and replaced the battery, but the beeping continued. After contacting AED Superstore and then the manufacturer, we found out the AED was defective, but just out of warranty according to the manufacture date. We were unable to return the new battery because it had been opened. We bought another of the same unit, and are hoping the 8 year life was an anomaly rather than the true life expectancy.Reviewed by: Bob from Farmington, NM on
Good Product This AED is a wonderful addition to our ASC. It is reasonably priced, easy to use, easy to transport and is also stylish. We are very happy with our purchase and the ease of ordering. We will buy from the AED superstore again.Reviewed by: Miriam from Vancouver, WA on
Purchasing Agent I purchased this item for my place of work. We do Clinical Research and needed it for our crash cart. It's prefect. And loved the price.Reviewed by: Pam Z. from Meridian, idaho on
HeartStart AED We ordered the HeartStart AED and also an extra set of adult pads. Our order arrived very quickly and is exactly as shown. We chose this unit because it is identical to the one our Trainer used during our re-certification training. It's simple to use, compact, and dependable.Reviewed by: Barbara from Largo FL on
- Reference Library
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!