Pelican™ Protector Case™
Sensitive EMS equipment needs extra protection, and for that, the answer is the Pelican™ Protector Case. The cases are designed for rugged use, and to travel to the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have been there and survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles, and stainless steel hardware.
These cases have been specially designed in conjunction with Fire Department and EMS Personnel. The top lid opens up to 180° for on-the-field anti-roll stability when open, and features a lockable compartment for controlled substances. Each tray has an overall internal dimension of: 17"L x 7.65"W x 1.36"D (43.18 x 19.43 x 3.45cm). There is a Sharps storage bracket included (Sharps container is NOT included).
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, lightweight
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Adjustable tray dividers allow for easy customization
- O-ring seal for dust and water-resistant seal (IP66)
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence (Tray system not covered by lifetime warranty)
Alternate Part Number(s): P1460