The Nursing Kelly Manikin is designed for scenario-based training in the care and management of a broad spectrum of in-hospital patients. Students can be trained in a variety of procedures, such as blood pressure measurement, sounds auscultation, and wound care assessment and management. This is a full-body adult male manikin and is ideally suited for beginning education of in-hospital healthcare professionals.
- Superbly effective educationally for in-hospital training, focusing on important skills of hospital care providers.
- It is an economically priced efficient skills and scenario based trainer which develops critical thinking by allowing students to perform assessments and interventions.
- Nursing Kelly has been constructed to be durable, rugged, and lifelike; manufactured to withstand years of use.
- The flexible manikin platform allows multiple accessory modules to be added for use in multiple clinical settings.
- The manikin's head includes anatomical landmarks, trachea, and esophagus, along with simulated lungs and stomach for the practice of many procedures, including NG, OG, tracheal care, and suctioning.
- An instructor-controlled blood pressure arm allows for realistic palpation and auscultation.
- IV cannulation, medication administration, and site care and maintenance may be performed in the antecubital area and the dorsum of the hand, accessing the median, basilic, and cephalic veins.
- The student can practice medication dose calculations and administration through intramuscular injections at the deltoid, gluteal, ventrogluteal, and thigh sites.
- Wound modules may be added (sold separately) to create realistic scenarios for wound assessment and care.
- The Nursing Kelly Manikin can also be used to perfect the necessary techniques for male and female catheterization.
Please allow extra time for delivery.