Nasco SMASH Advanced Patient Training Arm - 110 VoltPart #: SB50844 Our Price: $1,275.00
Nasco SMASH Advanced Patient Training Arm - 110 Volt
Arterial/venous training arm which provides both venous and arterial vascular access. A quiet micro-pump mounted inside the simulator’s shoulder delivers arterial pulses at each radial and brachial site and controls arterial blood flow by generating variable heart rate and pulse strength. Not made with natural rubber latex.
• An arterial system including the radial and brachial arteries
• Hemodialysis site on the forearm
• Intramuscular injection sites on the upper arm
• Subcutaneous injection sites on the volar forearm and lateral upper arm
• Suture and incision sites on both the upper arm and forearm
• Adjustable heart rate and pulse strength simulating a heart rate from 10-150 BPM
• AV fistula insert that simulates a healed fistula for hemodialysis exercises
• Cephalic (antecubital), basilic, radial, and ulnar veins as well as the radial and brachial arteries for infusion and blood draw
• Durable skin that can be pierced in excess of 200 times with a 20- or 22-gauge needle
• Ease of assembly
• Interchangeable arterial and venous insert for IV and blood draw exercises, AV anastomosis, and placement of AV grafts includes skin, subcutaneous tissue, muscle, radial artery, and radial vein
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Multilayer bicep insert that includes the skin, subcutaneous tissue, and muscle allows incision and suturing exercises
• Realistic tactile feedback for both surgical and arterial and venous stick exercises
• Rotating arm allowing dorsal and volar access along the length of the arm
• Varying vessel palpability to simulate collapsed or bulging vessels
The Nasco SMAH Advanced Patient Training Arm is available in a variety of skin tones. Select your desired skin tone by using the drop-down window above.
Alternate Part Number(s): SB50844U, SB50844(M)U, SB50844(D)U, SB50844(L)U, SB50844L, SB50844M, SB50844D
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!