Nita Newborn Infant Venous Access Simulator by NascoPart #: SB23925U Our Price: $673.00
Nita Newborn Infant Venous Access Simulator by Nasco
Nita Newborn™ Infant Venous Access Simulator by Nasco is a unique, anatomically correct representation of a 4-lb., 16" female baby. It has been developed to teach and practice the vascular access of newborns and infants. Students may practice accessing, securing, dressing, site care, and maintenance for standard venipuncture, central catheters, PICC lines, and umbilical 5 FR catheters.
Nita Newborn includes female baby body; umbilicus; translucent skin on arm, leg, and head; I.D. bracelet; diaper; vein tubing with umbilical valve; blood reservoir bag with attached tubing; blood concentrate; instruction manual; and carry case.
• Access the median basilic and axillary veins on the right and left arm
• Right leg - saphenous and popliteal veins
• Neck and head - external jugular and temporal (scalp) veins
• Realistic flashback of simulated “blood” confirms proper needle location in the vein
• Redesigned umbilicus allows repeated catheterization of the umbilical catheter, with proper placement verified by a blood return
• Nasal and oral openings allow placement of nasal cannulas, as well as endotracheal, nasogastric, and feeding tubes to teach suctioning, securing, dressing, cleansing, care, and maintenance
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!