North American Rescue Individual Combat Casualty Response Kit (CCRK) - Black has been designed for combat operations and comes packed with all of the tools required to mitigate the three major causes of preventable combat death (60% extremity bleeding / 33% tension pneumothorax / 6% airway obstruction). This modular system can be attached to the operator by using the split-tail connector, or the PALS/MOLLE style webbing, or by fastening to the web/gun belt using the quick weave method. The belt and leg attachment straps can be removed and reattached as needed to allow maximum flexibility during load carriage configuration.
The kit features a 500D Cordura solution-dyed nylon with near-infrared signature reduction, and Ghillie-Tex IR signature reduction hardware. The kit is sand and water resistant with a self-repairing zipper and silent 550 cord pulls. It is also compatible with the MOLLE style attachment system with removable belt and Quick-Grip leg straps.
- 1 Bag (CCRK®–Individual)
- 2 pair Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- 1 Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 HyFin® Chest Seal
- 1 ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 1 C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®)
- 1 ETD™ 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 2 S-Rolled Gauze™ (4.5 in. x 4.1 yds)
- 1 Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 Combat Casualty Reference Card
- 1 Triage Card (NAR T2 Tag®)
Case Closed: H 8.5 in. x W 8.75 in. x D 4.5 in.
Weight: 1 lb 12 oz