The Basic Life Support (BLS) Eagle IFAK (Individual First Aid Kit) is compact and versatile. This kit offers both MOLLE/PALS – style connectors that can attach to the person's assault vest/body armor and includes an upper or lower mounted 2.25” belt loop attachment to secure the kit at the high or low position on your duty/pistol belt. It has been sized as one of the smallest IFAKs in NAR's product line. This innovative kit contains all of the essential BLS equipment that is required to address the leading causes of potentially preventable death in a tactical environment.
The Eagle IFAK's features include a Quick Pull Tab, the carrying bag easily opens to reveal the removable kit with just one hand. The kit also includes a one-of-a-kind, detachable shock-cord inner panel that can be adjusted to carry the different components and also provides easy access to your IFAK contents by simply pulling the color-coded tab to remove the panel from the carry bag. Its compact size reduces the space requirement necessary for an IFAK on your vest or belt. The BLS Eagle IFAK has all of the essential life-saving equipment for point-of-wounding and self-aid/buddy-aid care to address penetrating, blast, or other traumatic injuries.
- Can connect to the assault vest/body armor or to a duty/pistol belt
- Contains the essential basic life support equipment needed for self-aid/buddy-aid
- Quick Pull Tab easily opens the kit with just one hand
- Has a unique, detachable shock-cord inner panel that can be adjusted to your internal components
- Inner panel is easily removable for easy access to your kit
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD™
- 1 x S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x pair of Large Bear Claw™ Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- Packaged: H 8 in. x W 4 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz