The HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack includes two vented chest seals in a compact package. It has been designed for the management and treatment of an open and/or tension pneumothorax which may have been caused by a penetrating chest trauma. The innovative feature of these chest seals uses 3-vented channels which allow air to escape the chest cavity during exhalation but prevent airflow from entering through the injury site during inhalation. Each HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal is constructed with advanced hydrogel technology designed to provide superior adhesion in adverse conditions where the casualty may be covered in blood, sweat, body hair, or other environmental contaminants.
Packaged in a tough yet easy-to-open foil pouch. The perforated twin packaging allows users to open one dressing at a time as needed. The small packaging is approximately 25% smaller than that of the standard HyFin® Vent Chest Seal and is perfect for low profile bleeding control kits as you do not have to fold it to get it to fit in your kit, go-bag, cargo pocket or body armor.
- Smaller packaging, approximately 25% smaller than the standard HyFin® Vent Chest Seal
- 3-channel pressure relief vents
- Two Chest Seals for the treatment of entry/exit or multiple penetrating wounds
- Advanced adhesive gel for superior adhesion, even to sweaty or hairy chests
- Large red tab for single step, peel and apply application that also allows for burping the wound if necessary
- Rugged, easy-to-open foil package featuring signature Red-Tip Technology® tear notches with perforated twin packaging allowing rescuers to open only one dressing at a time as needed
- Device: 4.75 in. x 4.75 in. (excluding tab)
- Packaged: H 3.875 in. x W 6.6 in. x D 0.13 in.
- Weight: 1.55 oz