North American Rescue has identified the need for an effective training chest seal and has developed the HyFin® Chest Seal Trainer. The HyFin® Chest Seal Trainer is a cost-effective solution to equip providers with the best training alternative, other than using the actual device, for both vented and occlusive chest seals. Specifically designed to increase user familiarity, the HyFin® Chest Seal Trainer utilizes the same template as the HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack but uses a less aggressive adhesive designed for effective chest seal application on either human skin or a training manikin. This will allow for training of proper placement of not only the chest seal itself but also of the vent over a simulated wound.
The unique formulation of adhesive gel is designed to adhere to the surface that it is applied to, but will not damage most training manikins. It won't leave behind excessive adhesive residue or cause significant amounts of pain when used on human training subjects. Packaged in the same rugged, compact foil pouch as the actual product, the HyFin® Chest Seal Trainer also features a unique perforated package that allows the student to open only one chest seal if needed.
- Cost-effective training solution
- Unique adhesive gel formulation designed not to damage manikins or leave behind an excessive adhesive residue
- Designed for optimal training in the same form and function as the HyFin® Chest Seal
- Each seal also comes with a gauze pad to wipe the wound surface prior to chest seal application as needed
- Packaged with two training chest seals in one unique perforated package that allows students to only open one seal if needed
- Made in America and 100% latex-free
- Packaged Folded: L 7.5 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 0.25 in.
- Packaged Unfolded: L 7.5 in. x W 9 in. x D 0.125 in.
- Chest Seal: H 6 in. x W 6 in. x D 0.1 in.
- Weight: 2.5 oz