Special pricing cannot be combined with any other offer.
The AED Superstore not only offers life-saving equipment like AEDs, but also ArchTM AED Medical Direction and Program Management with these benefits and features:
- AED prescription and full medical direction from a team of state-specific physicians
- Written policy and procedure manuals approved and updated by our Medical Direction Team
- Automatic AED registration with your local Emergency Medical Services for “Good Samaritan Law” compliance1
- Automatic registration with your local 911 call center for added confidence in case of an event
- Monthly AED check reminders to assure your AED is functioning accurately
- Interact online from your computer or mobile device to view or update your AED’s expiration dates, placement maps, readiness check logs and more
- Email reminders of upcoming expiration dates on AED batteries and electrode pads
- Easily re-order electrode pads and batteries through the online dashboard, making AED maintenance easy and hassle-free
- Online tracking of trained responders, including certification status and expiration dates
- Post-event data review by a physician should you ever use your AED in a resuscitation attempt
Even if you already own an AED, Arch AED Medical Direction and Program Management is available to you.
1 Several states require medical direction to receive Good Samaritan Law protection. To learn more about the Good Samaritan Laws in your state, click here.
* AHA Recommendation Link