LIFEPAK® 12 Defibrillator - Professional ModelPart #: 99400- Our Price: Accessories Available!
LIFEPAK® 12 Defibrillator - Professional Model
Please see the newest Physio-Control LIFEPAK 15 ALS Monitor/Defibrillator view here
All LIFEPAK 12 Monitor/Defibrillator Kits Include:
New LIFEPAK 12 with Manual Defibrillation
ADAPTIV Biphasic Waveform and External Pacing Option
Two Sets of QUIK-COMBO REDI-PAK Electrode Pads
Automated External Defibrillation Mode
2 QUIK-COMBO Edge Electrodes & Therapy Cable
3 or 12 Lead ECG Cables
50mm or 100mm Printer
3-Pack ECG Electrodes & 3 Rolls Printer Paper
Operating Instructions & In-Service Video
Service Manual on CD-ROM
FREE UPS Shipping View here
Please call for a detailed quotation on LIFEPAK 12 options
(Please Note: Batteries and case are not included)
LIFEPAK® products from Physio-Control, formerly Medtronic, have been the gold standard in EMS and hospital care for over 30 years. Over 80,000 LIFEPAK 12 monitor/defibrillator units are in use on ambulances and in hospitals all over the world. Combine this global user base with Physio-Control's network of technical service representatives, and you'll be a part of a team that has saved thousands of lives in every corner of the globe!
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK 12 is tough enough for mobile and transport use, but excels in clinical settings, too. You can use it anywhere. And the AED Superstore has the LIFEPAK 12 available in all configurations with your choice of options and accessories.
Here's why medical professionals rely so much on the Physio-Control LIFEPAK 12 monitor and defibrillator. The LIFEPAK® 12 Defibrillator/Monitor is a multi-parameter device that combines semi-automated and manual defibrillation with capnography, external pacing, 12-lead electrocardiography and other monitoring functions. Its platform is upgradeable, allowing customers to add new parameters as their needs change and as new features are introduced.
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK 12 has these features and options available:
- Utilizes Physio-Control's ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology to offer you the maximum range of energy settings up to 360 joules
- Compact and portable
- Paddle options -- your choice of standard paddles, pediatric paddles, and/or sterilizable internal and external paddles
- Compatible with QUIK-COMBO® pacing/defibrillation/ECG electrodes (used as a disposable alternative to paddles)
- Easy, simple, and affordable upgrades
- Masimo SET® pulse oximetery offers accurate and stable oxygen saturation monitoring
- Oscillometric noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) monitoring, with artifact rejection and automatic measurement modes
- End-tidal CO2 (EtCO2) monitor for both intubated and nonintubated patients, with patented Microstream®, capnography technology and FilterLine® accessories that operate smoothly even in high humidity
- GE Marquette 12SL™ ECG analysis program provides industry-standard interpretation so you can make treatment decisions with confidence
- Vital signs trending allows for rapid evaluation of changes in patient condition
- Cardiac condition and risk are easily tracked. ST-segment deviation is measured every 30 seconds
- Two channels of invasive pressure monitoring with waveforms and numerics displayed, interfaces with a variety of transducers
- Bluetooth wireless communication for transmission of 12-lead ECG and patient data
- Select AED, manual defibrillation or both, depending on users' skills and comfort level; add noninvasive pacing, pulse oximetry (SpO2), 12-lead ECG analysis or LCD display, capnography and noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP)
- Take your pick of 50mm or 100mm printers, accessories and power options
Alternate Part Number(s): 99400-000526, 99400-000960, 99400-000979, 99400-001035, 99400-001206, 99400-001472, 99400-001492, 99400-001512, 99400-001665, 99400-001740, 99400-001800, 99400-002177, 99400-002193, 99400-002194, 99400-002195, 99400-002492, 99400-002494, 99400-002495, 99400-002497, 99400-002498, 99400-002499, 99400-002500, 99400-002501, 99400-002502, 99400-002503, 99400-002506, 99400-002507, VLP12-02-000916, VLP12-02-001275, VLP12-02-002421, VLP12-02-002461, VLP12-02-002583, VLP12-02-002813, VLP12-02-004085, VLP12-02-004108, VLP12-02-004130, VLP12-02-004287, VLP12-02-004362, VLP12-02-004422, VLP12-02-004802, VLP12-02-004818, VLP12-02-004819, VLP12-02-004820, VLP12-02-005958, VLP12-02-005966, VLP12-02-005967, VLP12-02-005968, VLP12-02-005969, VLP12-02-005970, VLP12-02-005971, VLP12-02-005980, VLP12-02-005981, VLP12-02-005982, VLP12-02-005983, VLP12-02-005985, VLP12-02-005986, VLP12-02-005987
- Reference Library
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!