Life/form® Cervical Exam and Pap Smear Test Trainer
The Pap test is one of the most frequently performed cancer screening tests in the world. It is an essential test for women's healthcare practitioners. It is of utmost importance to achieve competence in this vital but highly sensitive procedure. With the Life/form® Cervical Exam and Pap Test Trainer students can practice external and internal examinations, speculum insertion, and cytological sampling techniques on a simulator that is incredibly realistic and easy to use. This trainer is perfect for patient education and simulation scenarios. Includes external genital pad, vagina, seven-piece cervix set in a plastic case, support blocks, baby powder, hydroxyethylcellulose, blood packet, syringe, lubricant, and instruction manual. Speculum and cytological sampling equipment not included.
- Compact size for easy setup, storage, and transport
- Disassembles completely for easy cleaning
- Extra-soft material and lifelike detail give extremely realistic training experience
- A fraction of the cost of a full-size simulator
- Includes materials for making realistic body fluids and secretions
- The modular design offers quick change-out for different scenarios
- Movable cervix
- Seven cervical conditions: normal, early pregnancy, polyp, early cancer, late cancer, inflammation, and dysplasia
- Five-year Warranty
Choose light or dark skin by using the drop-down window above.
Alternate Part Number(s): LF01230U, LF01231U