This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please see the Life/form® GERi™ Auscultation Manikin for a suitable replacement.
Life/form® Advanced GERi™ Auscultation Manikin - Light Skin Tone has an elderly appearance with skin wrinkles and folds. Advanced GERi also features a complete lifelike range of motion, realistic patient positioning, and non-pinching joints, it moves like a person.
Advanced GERi is Lightweight (approximately 28 lbs) and is a full-size adult manikin measuring approximately 58 inches. It has an overall female appearance and can convert to a male with the removal of the wig and the attachment of male genitals.
- Normal and Cancerous Mole
- Stage 1 Sacral Ulcer
- Dilated and constricted pupils
- Reddened Skin Folds
- Patient Care Simulation:
- Bandaging and Wound Dressing
- Bed Baths
- Clothing Changes
- Denture Placement and Removal, Upper and Lower
- Ear Canal Irrigation, Otic Drops, and Hearing Aid Placement
- Eye Irrigation
- Finger and Toe Manipulation with Bandaging - Flexible and Individually Molded
- Hair Care Washing and Combing
- Intramuscular Injection Sites: Arm, Thigh, Buttock
- Oral and Nasal Hygiene: Lavage, Gavage, and Suctioning
- Ostomy Care: Ileostomy and Colostomy Tissue
- Maintenance and Appliance Application, Lavage, and Suctioning
- Patient Positioning
- Patient Transfer Techniques
- Tracheostomy Care, Lavage and Suctioning
- Gastrostomy Procedures, Lavage and Gavage
- Enema Administration, Female Only
- Urinary Catheterization, Female and Uncircumcised Male
- Pap Smears and Douching
- Prostate Exam, Stage B
- Nasogastric Tube Placement
- Internal Fluid Reservoirs
The right IV Training Arm has a shoulder intramuscular injection site featuring replaceable skin and veins that roll when palpated. A realistic flashback confirms proper needle placement. The left Blood Pressure Training Arm reproduces all five Korotkoff sounds and allows instructor to vary systolic and diastolic levels, pulse rate, volume, and auscultatory gap. Standard arms have right and left shoulder intramuscular injection sites.
The GERi™ Advanced Auscultation Manikin also includes:
Auscultation Sites with Heart and Lung Sounds.
Heart Sites: Six anterior locations with 12 heart conditions.
Lung Sites: Five Anterior, six upper posterior, four lower posterior, and two midaxillary locations with 12 lung conditions.
Aortic Regurgitation, Atrial Septal Defect, Holosystolic, Midsystolic, Mitral Stenosis, Normal, PDA, Pulmonary Stenosis, S3 Gallop, S4 Gallop, Systolic Click, and VSD.
Bronchial, Cavernous, Coarse Crackle, Fine Crackle, Friction Rub, Mono Wheeze, Normal, Pectoriloquy, Pulmonary Edema, Rhonchi, Stridor, and Wheeze.
Simulates over 35 nursing and medical procedures.
Ideal for OBRA Required Training. Life/form® Five-Year Warranty.