The Life/form® GERi™ Complete Nursing Skills training manikin has an elderly appearance complete with skin wrinkles and folds. The total lifelike range of motion, realistic patient positioning, and non-pinching joints, the GERi manikin moves like a person.
The Life/form GERi Nursing Skills Manikin is essential for educating students in working with geriatric patients. It features an elderly appearance complete with skin wrinkles and folds. No other manikin on the market is this realistic and true-to-life. It features the best and most lifelike range of motion; GERi moves like a person, allows realistic patient positioning, and features non-pinching joints.
Life/form® simulations are added for realism. The overall appearance of the manikin is female, however, removal of the wig and attachment of the male genitals converts it for male catheterization and prostate examination simulations. Excellent for all levels of healthcare education, from nursing assistants to medical students. Ideal for all OBRA required training.
- Lightweight - approximately 28 lbs.
- Full-size adult manikin - measures 58
- Overall female appearance
- Converts to male with the removal of wig and attachment of male genitals
- Normal and Cancerous Mole
- ? Stage 1 Sacral Ulcer
- ? Dilated and Constricted pupils
- ? Reddened Skin Folds
Patient Care Simulation:
- Bandaging and Wound Dressing
- ? Bed Baths
- ? Clothing Changes
- ? Denture Placement and Removal, Upper and Lower
- ? Ear Canal Irrigation, Otic Drops, and Hearing Aid Placement
- ? Eye Irrigation
- ? Finger and Toe Manipulation with Bandaging - Flexible and Individually Molded
- ? Hair Care Washing and Combing
- ? Intramuscular Injection Sites: Arm, Thigh, Buttock
- ? Oral and Nasal Hygiene: Lavage, Gavage, and Suctioning
- ? Ostomy Care: Ileostomy and Colostomy Tissue
- ? Maintenance and Appliance Application, Lavage, and Suctioning
- ? Patient Positioning
- ? Patient Transfer Techniques
- ? Pericare
- ? Tracheostomy Care, Lavage and Suctioning
The complete GERi™ Manikin also includes:
- ? Gastrostomy Procedures, Lavage, and Gavage
- ? Enema Administration, Female Only
- ? Urinary Catheterization, Female, and Uncircumcised Male
- ? Pap Smears and Douching
- ? Prostate Exam, Stage B
- ? Nasogastric Tube Placement
- ? Internal Fluid Reservoirs
Ideal for OBRA Required Training. Life/form® Five-Year Warranty. Carry case not included.