Life/form® Basic Keri Manikin
For the economy-minded program that still wants the best, the Basic KERi™ Manikin includes all the regular features of the KERi™ Complete Manikin (LF04020U). Internal fluid reservoirs have been eliminated for greater economy. Urinary catheterization and gastrostomy procedures cannot be performed on the Basic KERi™. Basic cares can be simulated.
The KERi™ Nursing Skills Manikins are not age-specific. Life/form® molding and modeling techniques have given KERi™ a realistic appearance as a woman, or as a man when the wig is removed and the male genitals are attached, allowing for prostate exam simulations. Unique visual features reinforce the importance of inspecting patients and noting changes in their appearance. All joints provide a maximum lifelike range of motion not found in any other manikin. Life/form® simulations have been included in KERi™ to allow the practice of more than 35 patient care procedures. KERi™ is the perfect manikin for all OBRA required training.
• Lightweight - approximately 28 lbs.
• Full-size adult manikin - measures 58"
• Overall female appearance
• Converts to male with removal of wig and attachment of male genitals
• Normal and Cancerous Mole
• Stage 1 Sacral Ulcer
• Dilated and Constricted pupils
• Reddened Skin Folds
Patient Care Simulation:
• Bandaging and Wound Dressing
• Bed Baths
• Clothing Changes
• Denture Placement and Removal, Upper and Lower
• Ear Canal Irrigation, Otic Drops, and Hearing Aid Placement
• Eye Irrigation
• Finger and Toe Manipulation with Bandaging - Flexible and Individually Molded
• Hair Care Washing and Combing
• Intramuscular Injection Sites: Arm, Thigh, Buttock
• Oral and Nasal Hygiene: Lavage, Gavage, and Suctioning
• Ostomy Care: Ileostomy and Colostomy Tissue
• Maintenance and Appliance Application, Lavage, and Suctioning
• Patient Positioning
• Patient Transfer Techniques
• Tracheostomy Care, Lavage and Suctioning