Life/form® CPARLENE® with CPR Metrix and iPad® is flexible and adaptable because it was designed with modular components that require no conversion kits. Manikin is completely upgradable and interchangeable. Individual face masks for each student provide maximum protection against cross contamination. Each face mask is designed with a one-way non-rebreathing valve and is disposable or may be reused after proper disinfection. Molded hair requires no maintenance. Disposable tracheal airway and lower airway with lung bag eliminates time-consuming disinfection procedures.
CPARLENE with CPR Metrix and iPad is a high-tech solution for CPR training and documentation.
- Graphical interfaces and audio feedback are easy for students to use and follow
- Solid documentation lets you easily track each student’s performance
- Debriefing tools help with documentation and support training
- Detailed reports can be saved in PDF format
- Includes a full-size adult manikin, CPR control box, iPad, long-sleeve jacket and pants, 5 sanitary masks, 10 disposable lower airways, 10 disposable tracheal airways, 10 white fittings, and hard carry case with wheels
- 5-year warranty (manikin)
This manikin provides maximum student/instructor feedback in four practice modes: compression rate, compression depth, ventilation duration, and ventilation volume.
iPad warranty statement: Any items not manufactured by Nasco are covered by the original manufacturer's warranty and registration requirements.
*iPad® is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.