The Life/form® KERi™ Nursing Skills Manikin is not age-specific. Life/form's molding and modeling techniques have given KERi™ an unusually realistic appearance as a woman, or as a man when the wig is removed. Unique visual features reinforce the importance of inspecting patients and noting changes in their appearance. All joints provide a maximum lifelike range of motion not found in any other manikin. Life/form® simulations have been included in KERi™ to allow the practice of more than 35 patient care procedures. Perfect manikin for all OBRA required training.
The Advanced KERi™ Manikin provides the functions of the Complete KERi™ manikin with the addition of a right IV Training Arm (LF04080U) and a left Blood Pressure Training Arm (LF04079U). The Life/form® IV Arm features replaceable skins and latex veins that actually roll when palpated. A realistic flashback confirms proper needle placement, and the shoulder can be used for intramuscular injection training. The Life/form® Blood Pressure Arm reproduces the five Korotkoff sounds and allows the instructor to vary systolic and diastolic levels, pulse rate, volume, and auscultatory gap. Three-year warranty.
• Lightweight - approximately 28 lbs.
• Full-size adult manikin - measures 58"
• Overall female appearance
• Converts to male with removal of wig and attachment of male genitals
• Normal and Cancerous Mole
• Stage 1 Sacral Ulcer
• Dilated and constricted pupils
• Reddened Skin Folds
Patient Care Simulation:
• Bandaging and Wound Dressing
• Bed Baths
• Clothing Changes
• Denture Placement and Removal, Upper and Lower
• Ear Canal Irrigation, Otic Drops, and Hearing Aid Placement
• Eye Irrigation
• Finger and Toe Manipulation with Bandaging - Flexible and Individually Molded
• Hair Care Washing and Combing
• Intramuscular Injection Sites: Arm, Thigh, Buttock
• Oral and Nasal Hygiene: Lavage, Gavage, and Suctioning
• Ostomy Care: Ileostomy and Colostomy Tissue
• Maintenance and Appliance Application, Lavage, and Suctioning
• Patient Positioning
• Patient Transfer Techniques
• Tracheostomy Care, Lavage, and Suctioning
• Gastrostomy Procedures, Lavage, and Gavage
• Enema Administration, Female Only
• Urinary Catheterization, Female, and Uncircumcised Male
• Pap Smears and Douching
• Prostate Exam, Stage B
• Nasogastric Tube Placement
• Internal Fluid Reservoirs