This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Please see our other CRiSis
manikins for a suitable alternative.
Life/form® Deluxe "PLUS" Adult CRiSis Manikin w/CPR Metrix & iPad
This complete resuscitation manikin allows students to practice many different scenarios with this five-station system. Features include a full body CPARLENE CPR Manikin, "Airway Larry" Airway Management Trainer Head, IV Arm, Blood Pressure Arm, and Defibrillation Chest Skin. The “pluses” are the addition of CPR Metrix for CPR evaluation, an iPad, and a hard carrying case.
Nasco has upgraded the Deluxe Plus CRiSis Manikin to include a stomach rise function if the manikin is intubated into the esophagus rather than the trachea. This will provide a more realistic training scenario when practicing patient intubation techniques.
Perfect for training in ACLS, EMT, paramedic, and nursing fields. The modular components let you customize a manikin to fit your training needs in airway management, blood pressure, IV, CPR, and defibrillation. The deluxe edition includes the arrhythmia/pacing simulator, with which you can recreate 17 adult and 17 pediatric rhythms, and simulate cardioversion with manual, semiautomatic, or automatic defibrillation. Five-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Compatible airway management devices include E.T., E.O.A., E.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube®, and King Systems
- Cricoid cartilage allows for practice of the Sellick maneuver
- Oral, nasal, and digital intubation
- Palpable carotid pulse (manual)
- Realistic anatomical features
- Separate left and right lungs for auscultation
- Suctioning capabilities
- Blood Pressure Arm
- Fully articulated head, neck, and jaw
- Jaw thrust
- Palpable and visual landmarks
- Defibrillation Chest
- Compatible with all standard brands and types of defibrillators, monitors, and patient simulators
- Internal load box absorbs full strength of every shock - designed to handle up to maximum recommended 360 Joules
- Manual, semiautomatic, and automatic defibrillation
- Monitor manikin like a real patient at 4 ECG sites and 2 defibrillation sites
- IV Arm
- Articulated at the biceps for antecubital and dorsal access
- Bony landmark at the shoulder to identify muscle tissue for intramuscular injections
- Realistic flashback from a pressurized system
- Replaceable skin and veins
- Includes the same features as the Deluxe Plus CRiSis™ Manikin with ECG and CPR monitoring with the addition of laryngospasms and tongue edema
- Indicates improper hand placement, signals proper compression depth, and signals proper ventilation volume using AHA standards
- Graphical interfaces and audio feedback are easy for students to use and follow
- Solid documentation lets you easily track each students performance
- Debriefing tools help with documentation and support training
- Detailed reports can be saved in PDF format
- 5-year warranty
iPad® warranty statement: Any items not manufactured by Nasco are covered by the original manufacturer's warranty and registration requirements. iPad® is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.