Laerdal Patient KellyPart #: 301-00001 Our Price: Discontinued
Laerdal Patient Kelly
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please call us at 800-544-0048 so we can discuss your available options.
Designed for basic patient care simulation, Patient Kelly combines durability with modular design making it the perfect starter manikin.
- Head with nasal and oral openings facilitates NG tube insertion for gastric lavage and gavage
- Trach opening for tube placement and care
- Bilateral forearm IV pads
- Bilateral deltoid, bilateral thigh, gluteal and ventrogluteal intramuscular injections possible
- Belly plate with interchangeable stoma locations facilitates colostomy and ileostomy care and colostomy irrigation
- Interchangeable female and male genitalia with reservoirs facilitates urinary catheterization and enema procedures using fluid for realistic return
- Subclavian IV and chest tube openings for site care and maintenance
Includes: Full body manikin, manikin lubricant, hospital gown, assembly tool kit and directions for use.
Please note: This product ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!