- Venipuncture possible in the antecubital fossa or dorsum of the hand
- Peripheral IV line insertion and removal
- Palpable veins enable site selection and preparation
- Infusible veins allow peripheral therapy with IV bolus or push injection method
- Peripheral IV line maintenance including assessment and rotation of site an dressing, solution and tubing change
- Replaceable skin and veins ensure longevity of model
- Articulates to many adult manikins
Kits include: Arm, Replacement Skin & Vein Set, Simulated Blood, Blood Bag with Tubing and Connector, Clamp and Hook, 5 Syringes, Manikin Lubricant, Carry Case and Directions for Use.