Laerdal Dark Skin Little Junior 4 PackPart #: 18002750 Our Price: $776.00
Laerdal Dark Skin Little Junior 4 Pack
OverviewFour Pack includes: 4 Dark Skin Manikins, Soft Pack, 8 Junior Faces, 8 Junior Airways, 24 Manikin Wipes, and Directions for Use.Read more...
The Dark Skin Little Junior manikin meets your need for a low-cost, lifelike child CPR trainer and is the perfect supplement to the Resusci Junior manikin. Our package of four Little Junior manikins makes hands-on practice affordable for every student.
- Educationally effective by offering all of the essential features necessary for learning child CPR
- Affordability through increased hands-on practice by allowing higher student-to-manikin ratios
- Realistic anatomical landmarks provide the essential features necessary to teach quality appropriate CPR techniques
- Logistically convenient lightweight design makes Little Junior easy to transport
- Durable construction allows unequalled long-term use
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose and mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway. Abdominal thrusts can also be practiced
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim
- Realistic airway function means that the airway remains obstructed without proper head tilt/chin lift or jaw thrust. Chest rise is seen with correct ventilations
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to child CPR
- Audible feedback for chest compressions reinforces correct compression depth with an optional "clicker" feature
- Realistic chest compression resistance allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
Alternate Part Number(s): 180027, 18002701, 18002750
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!