This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please see the Little Junior QCPR with Soft Pack/Training Mat for a replacement.
Single pack includes: 1 Manikin,1 Soft Pack/Training Mat, 2 Faces, 2 Airways, 6 Manikin Wipes, and Directions for Use.
The Dark Skin Little Junior™ Manikin meets your need for a low-cost, lifelike child CPR trainer and is the perfect supplement to the Resusci Junior manikin.
• Educationally effective by offering all of the essential features necessary for learning child CPR
• Affordability through increased hands-on practice by allowing higher student-to-manikin ratios
• Realistic anatomical landmarks provide the essential features necessary to teach quality appropriate CPR techniques
• Logistically convenient lightweight design makes Little Junior easy to transport
• Durable construction allows unequalled long-term use
• Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose and mouth-to-mouth ventilation
• Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway. Abdominal thrusts can also be practiced
• Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim
• Realistic airway function means that the airway remains obstructed without proper head tilt/chin lift or jaw thrust. Chest rise is seen with correct ventilations
• Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to child CPR
• Audible feedback for chest compressions reinforces correct compression depth with an optional "clicker" feature
• Realistic chest compression resistance allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation
• Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up
• Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
Alternate Part Number(s): 180025, 18002501, 18002550