New Dark Skin Little Anne CPR Training Manikin with Soft Pack/Training Mat by Laerdal. A redesigned rib plate allows more vertical movement in the manikin's chest. This provides a more realistic feel when performing chest compressions. The updated chest construction facilitates using CPRmeter for real-time feedback on chest compressions. The new Little Anne also features a new head with molded hair and a new jacket.
Includes: Soft Pack/Training Mat, 2 Resusci Manikin Faces, 2 Little Anne Airways, 6 Manikin Wipes, and Directions for Use.
The Dark Skin Little Anne manikin is a realistic and lightweight adult CPR trainer with all the essential features for adult CPR learning.
The Dark Skin Little Anne manikin has been developed to provide effective adult CPR training without compromising realism or quality. Its durable and convenient design makes hands-on practice affordable for every student.
- Educationally effective by offering all of the essential features necessary for learning quality adult CPR
- Affordability through increased hands-on practice
- Realistic anatomical landmarks provide the essential features necessary to teach adult CPR techniques
- Logistically convenient lightweight design makes Little Anne easy to transport
- Durable construction allows unequalled long-term use. Internal compression testing has shown no product degradation after more than 1 million chest compressions at a depth of 2 inches.
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim
- Realistic airway function means that the airway remains obstructed without proper head tilt/chin lift or jaw thrust. Chest rise is seen with correct ventilations
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to adult CPR
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth. An optional 'clicker" feature signals the correct compression depth
- Realistic chest compression resistance allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance